SoCo Pittsboro is a new dining and nightlife destination currently in development in Downtown Pittsboro. Conveniently located right next to the historic courthouse off the roundabout, SoCo includes a combination of renovated historic properties, including the original Justice Motor Co., and new construction that honors the past.
Pittsboro Street Fair
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 10AM-4PM
Downtown Pittsboro is filled with local creative talent in the form of culinary, visual, and performing artists and informational booths. Don’t miss the Pittsboro Street Fair!
- Locally-owned, independent restaurants, bars and businesses
- 30,000 square feet, spanning an entire city block
- 8,000 square feet of outdoor dining on on 3 patios and rooftop bar
- Mix of restaurants, bars, a brewery/distillery. Both casual and fine dining.
- New construction with same historic feel including a rooftop bar for dining and drinking
- Plentiful parking, both owned by SoCo and available public spaces