SoCo Pittsboro is a new dining and nightlife destination in Downtown Pittsboro. Conveniently located right next to the historic courthouse off the roundabout, SoCo features restaurants and a brewery with a large continuous outdoor patio.
American Craft Beer Day: May 14
Celebrate American Craft Beer Day, Pittsboro-style with a special pub crawl Saturday, May 14th! Ten participating bars are offering craft beer and other drink specials and we invite you to roam the streets and try a few.
Mathiesen Clinic Photo: May 7
Were You Born at Mathiesen Clinic? If so, please join us for a reunion photo shoot on Saturday, May 7th 2022 at 10:30am. The address is 45 West Street. Registration and more info below!
NOW OPEN! Havoc Brewing
Downtown PBOs newest brewery and taproom is now open in SoCo. Stop by and enjoy a pint indoors or on their extensive patio.
- Locally-owned, independent restaurants, bars and businesses
- 30,000 square feet, spanning an entire city block
- 8,000 square feet of outdoor dining on on 3 patios and rooftop bar
- Mix of restaurants, bars, a brewery.
- New construction with same historic feel including a rooftop bar for dining and drinking
- Plentiful parking, both owned by SoCo and available public spaces